- Areas of expertise
- Concrete technology
- Academic background
- Kanazawa Institute of Technology
- Previous background/experience
- Fujimura Humepipe Co., Ltd.
Effect of temperature change on adhesion of FRP and concrete
I will evaluate the effect on the adhesion by repeating the temperature changes on concrete reinforced by thermosetting/thermoplastic CFRP rods or rebar. Also I involved in a study group on needs assessment of innovative materials in civil engineering.
In civil engineering field, I will understand market needs for innovative materials through our study group activities and keep on working toward social implementation. In addition, I aim to develop safe and secure structures made with FRP as reinforcement for concrete structures.
I have eight years of practical experience in a concrete products manufacturing company. I was in charge of quality management of various products, such as hume pipe, pile, box culvert and retaining wall. I was also actively involved in construction management and sectional meetings.
- Toshihide Sekido, Professor/Senior advisory engineer
- Hirofumi Nishida, Researcher
- Katsuhiko Nunotani, Researcher
- Masanori Nakajima, Researcher
- Kimihiko Uemura, Researcher
- Ousuke Ishida, Researcher
- Takehiro Shirai, Researcher
- Kazuo Sato, Researcher
- Takayuki Tsukegi, Researcher
- Manato Kanesaki, Researcher
- Hisai Ueda, Researcher
- Masaki Inagaki, Researcher
- Atsushi Hokura, Researcher
- Akinori Sakamoto, Researcher
- Keisuke Kyomoto, Researcher
- Nobuaki Inui, Engineer
- Tadashi Sakuma, Engineer
- Masayoshi Hori, Senior engineer
- Hiroki Matsumoto, Engineer