- Areas of expertise
- Organic chemistry, polymer chemistry
- Academic background
- School of Materials Science, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Development of new materials in a composite field
- Monomer synthesis of in-situ polymerizable semi-aromatic polyamide.
- Development of new thermosetting resign consisting of silicone skeleton with high heat resistance.
- Development of a fuel tank using thermoplastic synthetic resin.
To make a contribution to solve problems relating to composites through a chemical approach.
I did research on monomer synthesis and its evaluation in Kaneko laboratory, School of Materials Science, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- Toshihide Sekido, Professor/Senior advisory engineer
- Hirofumi Nishida, Researcher
- Katsuhiko Nunotani, Researcher
- Kimihiko Uemura, Researcher
- Ousuke Ishida, Researcher
- Takehiro Shirai, Researcher
- Takayuki Tsukegi, Researcher
- Manato Kanesaki, Researcher
- Hisai Ueda, Researcher
- Masaki Inagaki, Researcher
- Atsushi Hokura, Researcher
- Akinori Sakamoto, Researcher
- Keisuke Kyomoto, Researcher
- Nobuaki Inui, Engineer
- Tadashi Sakuma, Engineer