- Areas of expertise
- CFRP molding in general
- Previous background/experience
- As a freelance engineer, I made automotive FRP outfitting parts & show car, CFRP parts for a racing car and motorcycle.
- Operable machines
- Autoclave molding, various processing
Hand lay-up, prepreg, analog modeling
I would like to contribute to establishing mass production technology.
I learned FRP technology in an automotive design company and then worked on interior and exterior of motorcycles and cars. After learning autoclave molding technology, I moved into car racing industry and made CFRP exterior parts for Formula One and Group C. After that, I took part in the experimental spaceplane project led by Professor Uzawa as a freelance engineer. After 15 years, I am now working with him again as one of the ICC staff.
- Toshihide Sekido, Professor/Senior advisory engineer
- Hirofumi Nishida, Researcher
- Katsuhiko Nunotani, Researcher
- Kimihiko Uemura, Researcher
- Ousuke Ishida, Researcher
- Takehiro Shirai, Researcher
- Takayuki Tsukegi, Researcher
- Manato Kanesaki, Researcher
- Hisai Ueda, Researcher
- Masaki Inagaki, Researcher
- Atsushi Hokura, Researcher
- Akinori Sakamoto, Researcher
- Keisuke Kyomoto, Researcher
- Nobuaki Inui, Engineer
- Tadashi Sakuma, Engineer